Man Drinks and Tries to Talk With No Face

CoolAssHeather

Drawing Blood
Aug 1, 2017
Florida
Seems the story is this guy "Pollo", was a wanted gang member back in 2013 in Venezuela, they say he killed around 13 people and the cops were after him, so he was so fukin high and cornered when decided to shot himself, some members of his own crew made the recording saying "Don't kill yourself yet faggot, hold on". He got a facial reconstruction then jail
Whoa..thanks for the update.

KingOfYou

Drawing Blood
Dec 20, 2017
BANNED LAND
I like this vid. I like this guy with his face blown off. He seems like an alright fella. It just trips me out how he doesn't seem panicked or really even all that upset about what's going on here. It reminds me of this vid:

Dude is Fucked and Still Gives an Interview
Probably just due to pure shock. I've seen dudes almost getting knocked out, I mean beat up BAD. Their face would look like someone had been target practicing on it. They don't see themselves in the mirror and try to go about their day like nothing happened. "I didn't feel a thing, he hits like a bitch" *nose starts swelling and bleeding* *that's just ketchup!*

Combo of shock and adrenaline. If he doesn't feel it now, he will when the sunsets.

Guy is a badass though, srs. Pure nuts of steel right there. No way i'd be that calm if my pretty face got absolutely destroyed. I wonder what happened to .. have no face..

Faackk bet that felt good.

Buggz

Death Addict
Jan 19, 2018
America
I think it's old, but mainly posting to get someone to translate it. It's Spanish being spoken.
He said we're here with Polo we didn't do this take the clip out just so we don't get blamed for this shit basically shot his own damn self

Buggz

Death Addict
Jan 19, 2018
America
Since I do speak Spanish I don't really think it's all it's cracked up to be because they took out the clip before they handed him the gun and something isn't right if your friend shot himself you're going to help him not recording and try to make excuses

Buggz

Death Addict
Jan 19, 2018
America
Couldn't figure out why they were scared they're not like he did do it they're afraid of who he's related to you and they don't want to die because will be killed if they hurt this man

RuSsile

Drawing Blood
Mar 7, 2018
New York
I think it's old, but mainly posting to get someone to translate it. It's Spanish being spoken.
Okay so you wanted to know what he said.
TRANSLATION (From what I heard)

Camera man: Great so... Okay look, so we're here with Chicken (faceless man's nickname). So we can?.. Sooo.. We're working with our equipment (weapons). Wait, take that out of the way.
Faceless man (AKA: Chicken/Marco): Mmmmh! Emmm! Mmmmh!
Camera man: No, no, no, not yet Marco (faceless man's real name)! Just hold it, I already told you. Anyway, we're here with Chicken. With his FAL (type of rifle). We've been going though a few changes, but don't take us in passing (lightly), cause we're serious business.
END OF VIDEO
Well that was some Oscar worth dialog. Haha you weren't missing much @Zeus .