Man Drinks and Tries to Talk With No Face

Mike Rottenberg

Jun 3, 2017
Argentina
Seems the story is this guy "Pollo", was a wanted gang member back in 2013 in Venezuela, they say he killed around 13 people and the cops were after him, so he was so fukin high and cornered when decided to shot himself, some members of his own crew made the recording saying "Don't kill yourself yet faggot, hold on". He got a facial reconstruction then jail

Cereal_Killer

The Kellogg's Stalker!
Mar 18, 2017
Oh yeah he's doing just fuckin swell. :D
Well I mean he was giving the thumbs up a lot, so 1 can only assume.

Seems the story is this guy "Pollo", was a wanted gang member back in 2013 in Venezuela, they say he killed around 13 people and the cops were after him, so he was so fukin high and cornered when decided to shot himself, some members of his own crew made the recording saying "Don't kill yourself yet faggot, hold on". He got a facial reconstruction then jail
If this is true then by golly did he fail pretty hard, why would you go through the chin? Why not just through the side of your head? It's not like he was using a Shotgun.

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
Well I mean he was giving the thumbs up a lot, so 1 can only assume.

If this is true then by golly did he fail pretty hard, why would you go through the chin? Why not just through the side of your head? It's not like he was using a Shotgun.
It looks like a shotgun wound. I don't see how you could shoot yourself in the side of the head with a shotgun or any kind of long gun.

Cereal_Killer

The Kellogg's Stalker!
Mar 18, 2017
It looks like a shotgun wound. I don't see how you could shoot yourself in the side of the head with a shotgun or any kind of long gun.
Nah mate the gun he's holding is an FN-FAL it's a Semi-Automatic Rifle so it's not a Shotgun.

You're right about the long gun to the head though.