Lots of scars

A

Abyss

This is awful. I just can't comprehend how someone can harm themselves like that. It has to be painful, but I know that's what they are aiming for - pain to take away their hurting inside. And the aftermath is just ugly! I would be surprised if she still is alive. Either she died of some horrible infection, or she goofed and cut way too deep into a vein and bled to death. I know cutters have no control over what they are doing, but I wish they would get themselves the help they need. Thanks for your interesting (and educational) post.
Yea. Just goes to show mental illness can be as bad or worse than physical trauma. Cutting yourself to the bone/tendons? That's messed up. I've seen what it can do to people, especially one whom i was very close to emotionally speaking. I've been told that medication and therapy help with the symptoms, but since its incurable they have to live with this shit forever. It sounds ridiculous when you think that it can get to this point until you see the results.

By the way that imgur link isnt mine, as in i wasnt the one who wrote/created it. I just posted the link to it.

DeadBornWolf

Sep 9, 2019
This girl had a YouTube channel and would showcase her new cuts until they threw her off. Nobody has heard from her her for a couple of years now
I think i follow her on instagram but she doesn’t showcase her scars like that anymore