Lots of scars

Regardless of the motive, she's mentally ill. An attention whore wouldn't go so far without it.
Severely traumatized children can develop Borderline personality disorder as adults which often leads to self harm (cutters, and other forms) in the most severe cases.

This woman is clearly a tragedy, and probably has been since she was very young. Yes, whether or not that is what she wished for in life is another question altogether.

Last edited:

Hell_kitty666

Tsundere Cat Girl
VIP
Jan 30, 2018
London
Severely traumatized children can develop Borderline personality disorder as adults which often leads to self harm (cutters, and other forms) in the most severe cases.

This woman is clearly a tragedy, and probably has been since she was very young. Whether or not that is what she wished for in life is another question altogether.
BPD is no fucking joke let me tell you

A

Abyss

im pretty sure this is/was coldnessinmyheart, that one tumblr german girl who posted deep cuts onto 4chan asking people where she should be cutting next. i say "was" because im not sure if she's dead by now or not.

edit : yeah im like 90% sure its her.

KatatoniK

Drawing Blood
Aug 25, 2017
Here
im pretty sure this is/was coldnessinmyheart, that one tumblr german girl who posted deep cuts onto 4chan asking people where she should be cutting next. i say "was" because im not sure if she's dead by now or not.

edit : yeah im like 90% sure its her.
This is awful. I just can't comprehend how someone can harm themselves like that. It has to be painful, but I know that's what they are aiming for - pain to take away their hurting inside. And the aftermath is just ugly! I would be surprised if she still is alive. Either she died of some horrible infection, or she goofed and cut way too deep into a vein and bled to death. I know cutters have no control over what they are doing, but I wish they would get themselves the help they need. Thanks for your interesting (and educational) post.