Last movie you watched

ami_nippy27

Deathling
Dec 16, 2017
United States
Joker. I wanted more character development from the others but this is about Joker after all. Phoenix did a great job and all that fear mongering from the media/critics were useless.

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

*Alive Human*
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Screenshot_2019-10-07-03-25-59-1.png

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
I watched Purple Rain tonight while doing other shit. To say it has aged badly is a cliche; but... it has aged badly unless you like that old/young Madonna look. The Prince character is a total asshole. I don't remember all the domestic beatings and it made me queasy. Appolonia was a niave chick with big tits that got her anything she wanted. Morris Day was his usual self and a treat to watch him being the ass-hat that he knows he is. Some of the songs hurt my ears so badly with the old 80's clomping drum sound. Maybe it is worst knowing that the young brooding androgynous Prince will be the older maybe-balding dead Prince laying outside his elevator.

"Things are much harder than in the after world,
In this life, you're on your own,
"And if the elevator tries to bring you down,
Go crazy, punch a higher floor."

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
And... I love the old 1930's Universal Studios monster movies. Frankenstein & Dracula series. I don't remember the Mummy movies, so tonight I watched the original, first in the series. The revived mummy character was a fucking bore, and I couldn't believe it was the same actor who played Frankenstein. Skip this movie, except the actress with the scoop neck evening gown. I was waiting for a tit to pop out (this was pre-Breen code) except she was flatter than a board. Still, I was expecting at least a nipple. The best thing about this movie was that it was on show called Svengoolie, who tells stupid flat one-liners.