Kneel or Pay

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Noone is forced into crime. Notice electronic stores get robbed in riots not food stores. So no excuses for criminal behavior. That leads to more interactions with police. That's the problem. It's not for the NFL to solve. Stand up, pay respect to the fans and country which allows athletes to get rich and famous.

JohnLionsaw

Death Addict
Nov 11, 2017
England
New NFL rule requires all players on a team to kneel for the national anthem or the Team itself faces fines. how fucking nationalist are we going to go with this new autocratic take on the presidency?

*I have no idea why I capitalized "team," but im just gonna leave it.
It's got nothing to with the presidency. It's about the country. Sounds good to me. I support the idea.

Dr Lecter

Death Head
Mar 16, 2018
USA the greatest country on Earth!
Well that's bullshit. NFL died before it went retard on politics with all the bs rules anyways. But a simple solution is suggested, just simply state "ladies and gentlemen please kneel in prayer or stand for the national anthem" :laugh: The fucking meltdown would be glorious. So tired of the disrespect of America. Anyone doesn't like it, fucking leave you effete, spineless, uneducated schmuck. Be sure to leave your benefits on the way out you fucking mooch.

Just for clarification,

TRUMP 2020!

Script Keeper

running.......
Feb 22, 2019
Well that's bullshit. NFL died before it went retard on politics with all the bs rules anyways. But a simple solution is suggested, just simply state "ladies and gentlemen please kneel in prayer or stand for the national anthem" :laugh: The fucking meltdown would be glorious. So tired of the disrespect of America. Anyone doesn't like it, fucking leave you effete, spineless, uneducated schmuck. Be sure to leave your benefits on the way out you fucking mooch.

Just for clarification,

TRUMP 2020!
Just like in the NBA, they screamed about owner being called owners of the team.. Come on if u own something ur the owner, but no that sounds to offensive. Fucking SNOWFLAKES

profezzor x

Death Head
Jul 20, 2017
West Coast
If they are protesting police brutality grow some balls and do it infront of a police station. I am there to watch football not a protest.
Had the media not filmed Kaepernick kneeling, I don't think people would have made a big stink out of it... I think the media is just as divisive in dividing the country just as much as Trump is. Except the media has been doing it much longer... it's just their way of fanning the flames on topics that need to be addressed, and/or intentionally planting people's perceptions of other races. Except they like putting a face to that kind of controversy. In this particular case it was Kaepernick.

S

Sasquatch

Yeah, poor NFL players. Getting paid absurd amounts of money to kick a ball around and now they can't even kneel for the anthem? What's the world coming to these days?