Iran fires ballistic missiles at Iraqi bases housing US troops, warns against further retaliation.

Dr Lecter

Death Addict
A political magic trick? Best be careful. Lots of sensitive snowflakes will start throwing the word "fake news" around
I don't expect most people to get in depth on this subject here, so yes I used the phrase political magic trick. I mean, look at you, it makes no sense to you so you start talking shit out of anger of not understanding. That's ok, not everyone can process these things. Yes, Iran's response was a trick, it appeased a particular audience in the country while actually attacking 0 Americans. We killed their top general and shooting some missiles into the desert was a "proportional response"? Is that a little more clear now? And no matter how much shit you talk, people can vote, and we'll send another giant fuck you here at the end of the year.

johnkramer873

Jigsaw
Jan 1, 2020
I don't expect most people to get in depth on this subject here, so yes I used the phrase political magic trick. I mean, look at you, it makes no sense to you so you start talking shit out of anger of not understanding. That's ok, not everyone can process these things. Yes, Iran's response was a trick, it appeased a particular audience in the country while actually attacking 0 Americans. We killed their top general and shooting some missiles into the desert was a "proportional response"? Is that a little more clear now? And no matter how much shit you talk, people can vote, and we'll send another giant fuck you here at the end of the year.
Bring it bitch. Make iran great again.