Iran Accidentally Shoots Down Own People In Plane Crash

DapperDanMan

Death Addict
Apr 15, 2018
Georgia
I love how everyone blames the U.S. for all of the worlds problems. At the same time forgetting that we weren't a super power until after WW2 which was by the way the second WW not started by the U.S. We didn't exist until the 1700's which is relatively young in world history. That means that we didn't create many of the conditions that have led to many of these events.

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
I love how everyone blames the U.S. for all of the worlds problems. At the same time forgetting that we weren't a super power until after WW2 which was by the way the second WW not started by the U.S. We didn't exist until the 1700's which is relatively young in world history. That means that we didn't create many of the conditions that have led to many of these events.
The more successful you are, the more haters you get. Everyone is just envious that we're the greatest country and now 3 time world Champs. What interests me is the fact no one knows about the Muslim American contractor that was killed. Trump killed Iran's top general in retaliation for killing our Muslim American soldier. How does that fit the lefts islamophobe and anti immigrant narrative? It doesn't, that's why you've never heard his name in the news. America even has the best Muslims. Just for everyone's information, here he is. RIP AMERICAN PATRIOT
8089928.png

Icefire32

Death Head
VIP
Except virtually all of the current conflict worldwide was started by/and/or facilitated by the US. If you'll do a little research you'll see that America has their fingers in just about everything that smells of shit. It's only when they leave that things begin to heal and progress. Blame the French for Vietnam, I'll give 'murrica that one... but they sure knew how to make that even worse.

Icefire32

Death Head
VIP
Why don't you give it a shot there junior? You too much of a pussy? (that's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer)
You are aware that Canadian troops are the most elite worldwide, right? Choosing your fights is a key strategy, and up here we don't often need to. You are a feeble minded indoctrinated moron who lives vicariously through the deaths of others. Oh, we're super nice, eh? Do some research and realize that Canadians are the deadliest troops in existence... hell, our snipers alone make you slack-jawed cousin fuckers look like Girl Scouts. Go ahead and look it up, you fucking pussy.

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
You are aware that Canadian troops are the most elite worldwide, right? Choosing your fights is a key strategy, and up here we don't often need to. You are a feeble minded indoctrinated moron who lives vicariously through the deaths of others. Oh, we're super nice, eh? Do some research and realize that Canadians are the deadliest troops in existence... hell, our snipers alone make you slack-jawed cousin fuckers look like Girl Scouts. Go ahead and look it up, you fucking pussy.

Most elite... That's cute. Yes I'm sure if you snow Mexicans decided to take over America you'd do just fine :laugh:. Every country and its people are told they have the best military and its reiterated for spirit. You don't know who's who until you're in battle you stupid ass. Either way, US Marines would stomp you any day. Anyways don't get your panties in such a bunch faggot. You're embarrassing yourself, again.

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
Oh and what did Canada do in regards to Iran killing innocent Canadians? Not a fucking thing. Did Canada kill bagdadi? No that was the US. Did Canada kill the Iranian general? No that was the US. I could go on but you get the point.