if you were forced to go to a concert

creed or nickelback

• nickelback

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • creed

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
You literally picked the only two rock and roll bands I hate the most, (well actually 3, kid Rock too), but God damn. Scott Stapp from Creed acts so gay, and the only thing I can think of that would be worse than going to hell, is playing bass guitar for Nickelback. I'd probably go to the Creed concert, because they're a Christian Rock Band, (only with ear plugs in), so I could pick out a cute young (18-19yo) innocent Christian girl from the crowd, bring her home, and corrupt the shit out of her in the following days / weeks to come!
I fucking hate Volbeat...Avenge Sevenfold....five finger death punch...ghost...the list goes on...lol

mcgiggles

satanist
Jul 28, 2018
pyongyang
You literally picked the only two rock and roll bands I hate the most, (well actually 3, kid Rock too), but God damn. Scott Stapp from Creed acts so gay, and the only thing I can think of that would be worse than going to hell, is playing bass guitar for Nickelback. I'd probably go to the Creed concert, because they're a Christian Rock Band, (only with ear plugs in), so I could pick out a cute young (18-19yo) innocent Christian girl from the crowd, bring her home, and corrupt the shit out of her in the following days / weeks to come!
I should've added limp bizkit and kid rock as well, trust me I hate them as well