I don't understand. How can you watch these videos?

Kesselring

Life is awesome
Jun 9, 2018
Shangri La
I don't like how you bullied the original person telling them that they're ridiculous for masturbating to this site which wasn't the point to begin with I don't like bullies and you're a bully
yes well you are more r
tell yourself whatever you got to tell yourself to get through the day my friend you say I have no life but you're going right back and forth with me retard so I guess you have no life your a joke
i am just shitting with phone in hand. You are older than me and still you watch peoole die ahahhaha pathetic but please keep typing to a
The funny thing is your dumb ass thinks you're real cute and you're actually bothering me little weakling
i am just shitting with phone in hand. You are older than me and still you watch peoole die ahahhaha pathetic but please keep typing to a virtual unknown youre pretty funny

Kesselring

Life is awesome
Jun 9, 2018
Shangri La
i am just shitting with phone in hand. You are older than me and still you watch peoole die ahahhaha pathetic but please keep typing to a virtual unknown youre pretty funny

Bedroombully

Death Head
Dec 10, 2018
Death valley
Thank you this was the best reply so far you are extremely dumb so what is the cutoff age for watching these videos retard I'm 34 years old you fucking idiot. thanks though now that I know you're just a dumb kid I don't need to waste my time.

Bedroombully

Death Head
Dec 10, 2018
Death valley
Thank you this was the best reply so far you are extremely dumb so what is the cutoff age for watching these videos retard I'm 34 years old you fucking idiot. thanks though now that I know you're just a dumb kid I don't need to waste my time.
Talking about typing to a virtually unknown what have you been doing this whole time you f****** retard thanks I can now say I've talked to the dumbest person on the f****** planet