Dang....that source is full of great videos!Translated from Portuguese:
"The boy, identified by Lenildo's name, was working at a workshop in the Cuiú-cuiú Garimpo, Itaituba region, when he suffered the work accident on Wednesday afternoon (16). Lenildo was hit by an electric sander while doing a job. The equipment escaped and ended up hitting his neck. Lenildo still fought to survive, but ended up bleeding to death."
I usually like my chics to be squirters but I'll take it! Would LOVE to hear that phone call to his wife/family!! Hi, Jose had a little bit of an accidentE at work this morning. Nothing to worry about just a little cut.
No, he didn’t live.You're wrong actually. He did live. Crazy I know right
I was jokingNo, he didn’t live.
There is no way he couldn’t have unless they would have pinched off his artery. Which you sometimes have to fish for it inside. It’s obvious no one knows what they are doing. He is acting like he is and standing up and down because he is lightheaded from the blood loss, his head is now throbbing and he is also choking on his own blood. No, he died. This is a horrible way to go. He is completely aware of what is going on and he is scared and panicking... it’s actually really horrific