Having A Cheese Sandwich And Playing 'Call Of Duty' With Mike Tyson

franknunya

Drawing Blood
Aug 5, 2016
I love this Mike Tyson way better than that ear chewing psychopath from back then.
Funny shit........ Get the fuck out of here!

Ivanchuk

ÜberApocaZealot
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
He certainly has his past actions that many won't let him live down, but in the ring were it counts, he was true fighter with big heart, and made money for a lot of people. The man can fight and deserves much respect for what he did for the sport. I once had a woman ball me out big time when I made it known that I don't believe that Tyson raped that woman. Maybe he got a little rough in the bed, but many man are aggressive sexually. That woman didn't come knocking on his hotel room door at like 1:00 am wearing sexy evening wear to borrow a cup of sugar. Also, that match where he bit Holyfield's ear was certainly out of line, but you take a close look at that fight. You will notice that Holyfield headbutted Tyson a couple of times in an effort to cut him over the right eye. Regardless of his lifestyle, when Tyson stepped into the ring it was all business, and nobody can ever take that away from him.

Ivanchuk

ÜberApocaZealot
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
This video is interesting because usually, Tyson doesn't mind talking to others. Maybe he was in a bad mood that day.