Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Turn the volume up!

Screenshot_2019-05-26-14-17-20-1.png

sir Digby

Death Addict
Feb 22, 2019
Texas
Poor kid is just trying to get his groove on and he has to deal with a jealous little twat :D
Exactly. Let’s analyze this:

The girl he was dancing with just walked away, she should have stood her ground. Either she wises up or she will be a door mat all her life.

The jealous girl wanted nothing to do with him until she saw another woman wanted him. She will grow up to be an entitled, clingy twat and I feel sorry for every boyfriend she will ever have.

Lastly the boy. He knows how to be fair and how to treat a lady. Don’t think he will put up with much shit from the women in his life nor do I think he will be apt to shovel shit at them either.

Kayla

Administrator
Exactly. Let’s analyze this:

The girl he was dancing with just walked away, she should have stood her ground. Either she wises up or she will be a door mat all her life.

The jealous girl wanted nothing to do with him until she saw another woman wanted him. She will grow up to be an entitled, clingy twat and I feel sorry for every boyfriend she will ever have.

Lastly the boy. He knows how to be fair and how to treat a lady. Don’t think he will put up with much shit from the women in his life nor do I think he will be apt to shovel shit at them either.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for breaking it down for us. :laugh::laugh::laugh: