Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
Happened in Veracruz, Mexico and released on May 12, 2017.

The victim was a member of a rival cartel.

The conversation, thanks to our very own @CALIMARIJONES:

Who do you work for?
I work for "Los Zetas" Sir

Where do you work?
I work in Tusca Sir

Who's your commander?
Abraham Osorio Sanchez aka "El Mayoneso" he is the commander of La Plaza and (?) Jail, in charge of kidnappings. The second one from La Plaza they call him "Morro" or "El Vuelo" Third in command his name is Miguel Rodriguez aka Mickey

Who else supports you?
(?) he supports us with homes and cash and also people for kidnapping Sir. The one in charge of stores (businesses) they call "El Pancho" he also supports us by/with (?) inspections Sir

Who else?
Ivan Lizarraga Vasquez aka "El Chile Seco"
Jose Eduardo Lopez Patiño aka "El Gallui"

This is going to happen to all Zetas and their collaborators who are out stealing, kidnapping and extorting. Grupo Sombra (Shadow Group) speaks through actions not words

Sedrivud

Deathling
May 6, 2017
US
You can always hear the fear in their voices and see it in the eyes of these poor bastards right before they are killed by Be-headings/Firing squads etc. I am so glad and very lucky that personally I have never known fear like that.
I'd gladly take a firing squad over this shit!

Point taken though and you can indeed hear the fear once that blade hits his throat.

Galgbacken

Ice Box
Jan 17, 2017
Pittsburgh
You can always hear the fear in their voices and see it in the eyes of these poor bastards right before they are killed by Be-headings/Firing squads etc. I am so glad and very lucky that personally I have never known fear like that.
Stay away from the drug trade and Brazil and you mat never know the fear you speak of