Girl mutilates her body and posts images to Tumblr

IAmMrPositive

Drawing Blood
Feb 3, 2016
Coldnessinmyheart was a Tumblr user that used to post pictures of the aftermath of her mutilating herself. She would cut herself incredibly deep, down to the bone and tendon sometimes.

While her blog is now closed there seems to be an air of mystery surrounding what happened to her.

I wish I had more information, but the pictures really do speak for themselves.

VeganBean

Drawing Blood
May 11, 2016
Shit... the only thing I think makes this possible could be the condition analgesia. Y'know, the mutation that makes someone literally unable to feel pain in any way (or other sensations. most people with that can't feel even temperature iirc). I can't imagine this level of self-harm is even possible without it.

VeganBean

Drawing Blood
May 11, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

Gothopotamus

Death Addict
VIP
May 30, 2016
At Death Addict, of course!
I stumbled upon some more information about this girl. Here's a picture of her face (note her mutilated arms):

A link which has a LOT more images of her self-harm, including a few more where she reaches the bone: http://raptus.su/forum/threads/coldnessinmyheart-xolodvmojomserdce-self-harm-18.102/

This is SUPPOSEDLY her Tumblr account (trigger warning for a lot of self-harm culture, anorexia, and drug use): http://everything--is--empty.tumblr.com/tagged/personal
Wow!
Absolutely awesome find, VeganBean! Thank you for finding all this stuff on her.
I've always loved scars and think they're sexy as hell, but this...this is truly heart-breaking. I hope that someone gets her help, and I hope that she finds peace for her troubled mind.

Gothopotamus

Death Addict
VIP
May 30, 2016
At Death Addict, of course!
hard to say what's worse, the pics above or this ones ...

Holy shit that is gross! Man, I never got how some folks are into super skinny anorexic people. I see nothing attractive about it whatsoever. I guess I'm a bit of a "chubby chaser" as I love men and women who are more full-figured.

ItsInkThatLies

Sep 21, 2016
I know I'm very late but my ex, although she didn't do it daily, when she would cut herself (about every 6 mos), she'd always cut down to the bone. & EVERY time she was stapled up & talked her way out of the psych ward. I'd do half that and be in the psych ward a week!

sinucid

Deathling
Nov 9, 2016
Gotta say, with sadness, that's not her. The last picture everything-is-empty posted dates from 2014, by that time the pictures that coldnessinmyheart posted were already bringing up questions (As far as I can recall she was already gone by that time). Obviously the pictures that everything-is-empty could be coldness' during her young days but I highly doubt that.

I was really interested in the backstory and dug around some months ago (or maybe a bit more than a year my perception of time sucks). I remember she was from Germany or at least spoke it and there were some rough translations of things she's written. I think it concluded with ex-boyfriend announcing she died.

There's also this but who fucking knows. http://mindthatashtrayy.tumblr.com/post/116966274061/do-you-know-what-happened-to-coldnessinmyheart

There's a few more shots I posted so hopefully they show up and I didn't fuck up anything in the process.