Getting over my depression

Lyrical Miracle

Deathling
Jul 29, 2017
Ohio
(Old self harm picture from 2017, Edge being an old mentally abusive ex of mine)
badarm.jpeg

I struggled with depression throughout 2016 and stepped my foot down in 2018. It was basically a goal to learn how to get stronger. I couldn't of done it without all of my amazing friends and the MVP, my boyfriend. Although I do get sad I just remember how strong I was when cutting negative people and habits out of my life for good! It's definitely not easy, but it's almost like riding a bike for the first time. Cheesey, I know, but I promise you'll get the hang of it. It takes time. Just try to keep your chin up, talk to your loved ones, eat some ice cream. I believe in you! (^:

Pimpshit

Deathling
Apr 28, 2019
Your Head
That is awesome. Ive struggled with depression alot but i have a really good support system with my new family i share with my wife. Still struggle from time to time, most of the time i think about killing myself... But GLAD i havent because i would miss out on the wonderful life that i have now, the family, and the sense of being needed.....

Gurl! You ain't even 18 yet and had a mentally abusive boyfriend?! What is this world coming to? My 4 year old is pregnant and don't know who the father is...next on Maury!

All bullshit aside I'm glad you're over your depression...you're too young to worry about that shit. Go be a kid. Go shopping at the mall hangout with your friends. Stop trying to grow up so fast...you'll regret it.

kayelaresee

Deathling
Apr 7, 2017
US
I'm so glad you were able to get your head straight. If cutting helped you get to that point, think of it as temporary therapy. Not all professional therapy works, so you figured out the hard way what you really wanted, needed. You're a pretty smart, tough cookie!