Full Version Of Danish Woman Killed...

Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, and her friend Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, were found with their throats cut near the village of Imlil in Morocco's High Atlas mountains on Monday.

A man, reportedly from Morocco, has been arrested in connection with their murders, as several other culprits are being hunted, officials confirmed today.

Ms Vesterager Jespersen and Ms Ueland, who were both named in Scandinavian media today, had reportedly been backpacking in the area when they were killed.

A local guide who works in the area said the body of one woman was found inside the tent they shared and the other just outside it. Both women had been studying 'outdoor activities and cultural guidance' at a college in the village of Bo, in Telemark, Norway, Danish newspaper BT reports. Ms Vesterager Jespersen, from Ikast, west Denmark, 'had her throat cut,' her mother Helle Petersen was quoted by the BT as saying.

Her family had warned her against going to Morocco 'because of the chaotic situation', she added...

Black Orchid

Drawing Blood
Dec 15, 2018
State of Confusion
They did actually
For some reason, I can't see 99% of the stuff posted here but I was able to view this clip on another gore site (which actually has 2 slightly different videos that were shot from 2 slightly different angles -- although the wanna-be Spielberg & Lucas were 'spazoids' who couldn't hold their mobiles steady) & I can see the victim still has her panties on... Makes me wonder if these sick fucks raped her beforehand, while she was alive, or after she'd been decapitated --??? I mean, if you're planning to kill someone anyway, why bother pulling up her undies after playing 'hide the baloney pony' with her? My vote goes tooooo... Necrophelia.