Fix For Openload Popups! [Links Within]

Verboten

Sep 8, 2017
USA
Ok gang, so we have all been annoyed lately by the pesky (and possibly harmful) ads associated with clicking the play button on an embedded video hosted by *openload.co*. I have had "Adblock" installed forever and it has not been blocking these popup ads. I looked around a bit and found another ad blocking extension for chrome called "uBlock Origin". Once I added this extension to my Chrome, closed all windows, opened back up and tested... VOILA! The popup gets SMASHED as soon as it opens and the video plays fine. Let me know if this works for you too. Cheers!

EDIT: Firefox users have a version too! "uBlock Origin Mozilla"
What about Mobil users

Terror

Death Addict
Jan 10, 2017
ublock origin is availiable for android too, but works afaik only on rooted devices.

or try nochromo from xda.

SeñorNunya

Death Head
Aug 5, 2016
Ok gang, so we have all been annoyed lately by the pesky (and possibly harmful) ads associated with clicking the play button on an embedded video hosted by *openload.co*. I have had "Adblock" installed forever and it has not been blocking these popup ads. I looked around a bit and found another ad blocking extension for chrome called "uBlock Origin". Once I added this extension to my Chrome, closed all windows, opened back up and tested... VOILA! The popup gets SMASHED as soon as it opens and the video plays fine. Let me know if this works for you too. Cheers!

EDIT: Firefox users have a version too! "uBlock Origin Mozilla"
Wtf is up with you putting malware