Favourite Music Acts....

HoffmanLensPunk

Malignant Caveman
Aug 19, 2016
England
Who is your favourite?.
Music is a massive part of my life, grew up in a family always listening to and playing music, i like a shitload of acts over a wide range of music, my main love is metal and punk but i have a wide range of genres, if i didn't listen to music i'm sure i would go potty, and it allows me to block out the sounds of the world as i do my thing, its difficult to name just a few best acts so here is few favs off top of my head from different genres.

Ill Bill
Geto Boys
Kate Bush
Black Sabbath
Carcass
The Vandals
The Clash
Sex Pistols
Nirvana
NOFX
Nailbomb
Cradle Of Filth
Babes In Toyland
Hijack
Burzum
Slayer
Blondie
Electric Wizard
Wizo
Therapy?
Motorhead
GG Allin
Gunshot
Foreign Beggars
Skinnyman
System Of A Down
Jedi Mind Tricks
Pantera
Sham 69
The Four Owls
L7
Ministry
Morbid Angel
XraySpex
NIN
Beastie Boys
Jimi Hendrix
J-Zone
The Offspring
Slipknot
Led Zeppelin
S.O.D.
Megadeth
Night Birds
New Bomb Turks

Last edited:

Sic

Death Addict
VIP
I listen to everything.

-Classic Rock
-Punk
-Oldies
-Classical
-Classic country
-Alternative Rock
-House/Dubstep/Tech
-Outlaw country
-Hip Hop/Rap
-80's
-Hair Metal
-Soul
-Reggae
-Black Metal/Depressive Black Metal
-Death Metal
-Nu Metal
-Blues

o9r1sh

Death Head
Sep 1, 2016
Hardrock and Metal for me. Wednesday 13's projects "Excluding Bourbon Crow"have been my all time favorites since the day I heard of him.

His groups are

Wednesday 13,
Murderdolls,
Gunfire 76,
Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13
Maniac Spider Trash

A Few Of My Favorites.

Chimaira
Coal Chanber
DevilDriver
Aesma Daeva
Nightwish
Amorphis
Living Sacrifice

HoffmanLensPunk

Malignant Caveman
Aug 19, 2016
England
DevilDriver
Mate i fuckin love DevilDriver, amazing band, can you recommend anymore like the DevilDriver kinda metal i may not have heard of?, cheers.

Last edited:

Hopedenial

Death Head
Who is your favourite?.
Music is a massive part of my life, grew up in a family always listening to and playing music, i like a shitload of acts over a wide range of music, my main love is metal and punk but i have a wide range of genres, if i didn't listen to music i'm sure i would go potty, and it allows me to block out the sounds of the world as i do my thing, its difficult to name just a few best acts so here is few favs off top of my head from different genres.

Ill Bill
Geto Boys
Kate Bush
Black Sabbath
Carcass
The Vandals
The Clash
Sex Pistols
Nirvana
NOFX
Nailbomb
Cradle Of Filth
Babes In Toyland
Hijack
Burzum
Slayer
Blondie
Electric Wizard
Wizo
Therapy?
Motorhead
GG Allin
Gunshot
Foreign Beggars
Skinnyman
System Of A Down
Jedi Mind Tricks
Pantera
Sham 69
The Four Owls
L7
Ministry
Morbid Angel
XraySpex
NIN
Beastie Boys
Jimi Hendrix
J-Zone
The Offspring
Slipknot
Led Zeppelin
S.O.D.
Megadeth
Night Birds
New Bomb Turks
You're the first person ive seen that likes or even knows jedi mind tricks too. I approve.

Hopedenial

Death Head
I'll try to keep this short

First and foremost Bad Religion. Single greatest band of all time. Now the rest...
switchblade symphony, velvet acid christ, behemoth, dimmu borgir, strapping young lad, system of a down, jedi mind tricks, sage francis, aesop rock, tupac, biggie, the doors, the cure, cream, radiohead, dream theater, samiam, bracket, that handsome devil, tool, deftones, pulley, pennywise, the browning, shoot the girl first, rage against the machine, chiasm, godsmack, cold, mudvayne, emiliana torrini, joanna newsom, Loreena mckenitt, death by stereo, horse the band, static-x, necro, boysetsfire, boy hits car, the bravery, the killers, sepultura, soulfly, and about a thousand more.

Last edited:

HoffmanLensPunk

Malignant Caveman
Aug 19, 2016
England
First and foremost Bad Religion. Single greatest band of all time. Now the rest...
switchblade symphony, velvet acid christ, behemoth, dimmu borgir, strapping young lad, system of a down, jedi mind tricks, sage francis, aesop rock, tupac, biggie, the doors, the cure, cream, radiohead, dream theater, samiam, bracket, that handsome devil, tool, deftones, pulley, pennywise, the browning, shoot the girl first, rage against the machine, chiasm, godsmack, cold, mudvayne, emiliana torrini, joanna newsom, Loreena mckenitt, death by stereo, horse the band, static-x, necro, boysetsfire, boy hits car, the bravery, the killers, sepultura, soulfly, and about a thousand more.
You have listed some good acts there my friend, Sepultura and Deftones are old favourites, yeah my list was off the top of my head and i have missed loads of bands i love (including Bad Religion, i have seen them live a few times over the years, they always put on a fuckin great show, have met and talked to them a couple of times and really good dudes), i like a lot of early punk and hardcore as well like circle jerks, clockwork soldiers, uk subs, anti-nowhere league, flux of pink indians, rudimentary peni, the mob, chaos uk, di, dri, discharge, charged gbh...well the list goes on and on.