Fagot 9K111 ATGM vs Troop Transport

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
FSA Fagot attack in ZIL troop transport full of infantry.

Starkiller1125

スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant
Muslims against Muslims. Shia vs. Sunni. And people still deny Islam is a peaceful religion... I'm sorry, but you don't see Methodists battling Seventh Day Adventists, or Mormons waging war with Presbyterians or Methodists, Christian Scientists battling Pentacostles. Sure, Catholicism has had its fair share of Catholic vs. Protestant in the form of 'The Troubles'. But that was a political battle more than a religious one.

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
Muslims against Muslims. Shia vs. Sunni. And people still deny Islam is a peaceful religion... I'm sorry, but you don't see Methodists battling Seventh Day Adventists, or Mormons waging war with Presbyterians or Methodists, Christian Scientists battling Pentacostles. Sure, Catholicism has had its fair share of Catholic vs. Protestant in the form of 'The Troubles'. But that was a political battle more than a religious one.
Being from Ireland mate I do agree. It was quite sectarian also. Now I have to say this, it was the protestants that made it so. The Irish struggle for freedom was never about religion. Many of our most prominent leaders were protestants, Wolfe Tone being on of the most famous. The Irish tri colour, green, white and Orange stands for, Catholics, peace, and protestants. The planters were totally brainwashed back then, and had the utmost hatred towards catholics, and I'm not sure how many people know that the British army was initially brought into northern Ireland to protect the catholics from the protestants. Who at the time were basically engaged in ethinc cleansing. Burning homes, killing the young men and boys. I'm not saying we didn't do wrong, but it was never about religion for us.

Starkiller1125

スター・キラー DA's Firearm Savant
Being from Ireland mate I do agree. It was quite sectarian also. Now I have to say this, it was the protestants that made it so. The Irish struggle for freedom was never about religion. Many of our most prominent leaders were protestants, Wolfe Tone being on of the most famous. The Irish tri colour, green, white and Orange stands for, Catholics, peace, and protestants. The planters were totally brainwashed back then, and had the utmost hatred towards catholics, and I'm not sure how many people know that the British army was initially brought into northern Ireland to protect the catholics from the protestants. Who at the time were basically engaged in ethinc cleansing. Burning homes, killing the young men and boys. I'm not saying we didn't do wrong, but it was never about religion for us.
I actually do know about the British sending in troops. Thers a good movie called '71 that depicts a British soldier who gets separated from his squad in Belfast.

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
I actually do know about the British sending in troops. Thers a good movie called '71 that depicts a British soldier who gets separated from his squad in Belfast.
I seen that movie it's actually pretty good. It was good to see the perspective of a Britt Soilder in the North.

Because these people are still fighting biblical battles and have NO ACCESS to news around the world, current affairs, etc...

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

*Alive Human*
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Screenshot_2019-03-11-07-19-12-1.png