Eminem @ BET

Outlaw

Co-Founder/Former Co-owner
VIP
Nov 3, 2015
Texas
I love Eminem. I don't agree with this particular message but the man is a rap and lyric master

St. Tavern

Deathling
Oct 12, 2017
United States
I enjoy Eminem's music. I'm afraid however he was a bit careless with the "or gun reform for Nevada" around the 2:10 mark. That statement coming from someone who has made his almost 200 million dollars net worth from a culture that glorifies gun violence (himself included) is a bad look. It's very odd to talk about gun reformation when you yourself have been arrested and put on probation for gun charges.

Anubisokc

I'm from the government and I am here to help
Aug 29, 2017
Here there everywhere
I am a huge Eminem Fan and Tupac. I used to love the looks I would get from people when I would roll up in my police car and you could hear them playing on my stereo! I love all rap music that has a message but here lately not so much. There is so much "I got 20 bitches on my dick, while I am sleeping on a bed of hundred dollar bills, located in my giant boat that I got to on my Jetplane" I can take. I mean sometimes its fun to listen to on your way to the club or if you're gonna have a night of just raunchy sex but I prefer songs that say something! I like Eminem not only cause some of his songs have a message but also because some of his songs are like watching a horror movie or a good way to vent frustrations. And then that flow! I mean I have always loved Pac but the fact is he doesn't hold a candle to Em's structure and flow. That dude can rhyme ANYTHING! For the guys that don't necessarily appreciate the message, you and I may not see eye to eye politically but I have mad respect that you can see past that and give a guy props for just raw talent! I wish there were more people in this world like that. My hats off to you guys!

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
I will say I am a bit surprised by your response. I think it's hysterical that the white guy is saying another white guy is a racist while the brown guy disagrees! That has to be a first!
Yeah. I disagree with a few things he said here. Still love him as a rapper though.