Dude is Fucked and Still Gives an Interview

JAMMER JAMANAL

Drawing Blood
Jul 6, 2017
England
Yeah. But it's 2017 now. There's no excuse anymore. There's no excuse for killing people based on what you think some magic skydaddy wrote in some book almost 2 millennia ago, especially when we live in an age where more information about the universe we live in and how it works is readily available than anyone could have even begun to imagine when those religious texts were written. I dunno. It's just so sad that people have to die for something that doesn't exist.
Hey you have video of the goats ?o_O Chuckles

Charon

Death Addict
Yeah. I'm like "Sir, you may worship a pedophile warlord and you may be wasting your life for something that's not even real in my opinion but I'd like to buy you a beer."
LOL. Muhammed had at least 9 wives at the same time. He had moral values though. He would never marry himself to a female that was younger than..... six! Never. You see? He wasn't into infants, at least. That's something, isn't it? :confused::eek:o_O

Mr CNC

Drawing Blood
Dec 10, 2017
Someone translate ?
Sure....
Mujahideen: Allah Allah Mohammed "something about a prophet", Allah Allah Mohammed "something about a prophet again", then he starts to say god is good. I don't care about this mortal body and proceeds to show his hand to the camera. He continues to praise Allah Mohammed and encourages others to fight the infidels in Allahs name.