Dog on a diet. And he’s not happy

Kayla

Administrator
The Cashew one is a close second though. It will stay on file.
Awesome, Cashew is definitely a keeper :wink2:

I may use my little Kayla as my Avi in the future just as long as no one busts on her chubbiness. She has an underactive thyroid and a ferocious appetite, she can't help herself. Haha

I had her pics up in the DA pet's thread but I took them down when that meme happy asshole was attacking @Airbornemama. I would fuck a bitch up if they memed my little Kay. I'm VERY protective :D

sir Digby

Death Addict
Feb 22, 2019
Texas
Awesome, Cashew is definitely a keeper :wink2:

I may use my little Kayla as my Avi in the future just as long as no one busts on her chubbiness. She has an underactive thyroid and a ferocious appetite, she can't help herself. Haha

I had her pics up in the DA pet's thread but I took them down when that meme happy asshole was attacking @Airbornemama. I would fuck a bitch up if they memed my little Kay. I'm VERY protective :D
Put one up, I’d love to see.

JohnLionsaw

Death Addict
Nov 11, 2017
England
Fat dogs are because of shit owners. That crying dog isnt begging for scraps, its looking in its bowl expecting to see food. Which means its usually there. Also, he has a supper? He's a small dog, one bowl is enough, no wonder he's fat.

When I had a dog she'd get a Dentastix treat first thing in the morning. Then I'd fill her bowl with dry food and that was it for the day. Yeah from time to time she'd get the odd scrap of course but I wouldn't go out of my way to put more food in her bowl.