Destruction of Daisy

LuridAbyss

I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard.
is thi spam, bdsm roleplay or real baby hurt?
This was real content. I’d be surprised if he is still alive today, given the prison culture surrounding even touching a minor - let alone, what this sick fuck was doing. He is creepily calm and collected about everything in interviews and court sessions.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
This was real content. I’d be surprised if he is still alive today, given the prison culture surrounding even touching a minor - let alone, what this sick fuck was doing. He is creepily calm and collected about everything in interviews and court sessions.
Peter Scully is alive and doing well in prison because he has money. Before Margallo was arrested he was possibly still running his business through her while incarcerated.

LuridAbyss

I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard.
Peter Scully is alive and doing well in prison because he has money. Before Margallo was arrested he was possibly still running his business through her while incarcerated.
Doesn’t feel right to upvote this - so I gave the next best option. Good call on the info; I saw some of the courtroom testimonies & interviews on him, but couldn’t remember what made him leave Australia.

misterree

May 19, 2017
manchester
Knit you're so out of bounds accusing me of condoning and worse. If you actually read what I wrote you would see this thread is no different than any other atrocity thread. Because you can't handle the subject means to step the fuck away from it. Only a child keeps sucking on a lemon while complaining about its taste kid. There's plenty of child rape and murder posts on DA so grab your picket sign and fuck off. I unlike you can handle all atrocity without melting down and crying like a bitch. Grow up kid.
[/

Way too harsh
You, by your own admission approve of a critique. I don't need help. I find the subject matter not only disgusting, but abhorrent. Your continual defense of the critique posted by YOU indicates that you find it acceptable, and by extension the matter presented. Your attempt to deflect only marks you as the filth you are.
It is your relentless and extremely uncalled for attacks of the author that are being defended here.
Not what happened
And yeah what the hell is map?
I am a psychy professional. I work with all kinds of scum & I can honestly say I never heard that...
It is pure inside knowledge I fear? Very dark indeed..

misterree

May 19, 2017
manchester
It's not a snuff film. That's been debunked for years now. There's descriptions of what actually happened online in various news articles.
There was a death in one of the vids? The scully vid on YouTube (Australia 60 mins Peter scully... fxcking grim interview)
The police did find a child’s grave.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
There was a death in one of the vids? The scully vid on YouTube (Australia 60 mins Peter scully... fxcking grim interview)
The police did find a child’s grave.
No video was ever found. The two witnesses interviewed Scully and one of his female accomplices were the only ones there when Cindy died. It was the female accomplice who claimed Cindy's murder was filmed but it was only an allegation.