Destruction of Daisy

kinopurple

Sep 3, 2019
No
This is DeathAddict, yes. But when CP gets involved, it's too far. If any of you sick fucks are actually looking for the video on this thread you're in the wrong place. Plain and simple.
Nobody asked for the video btw. No need to be an idiot and insult the others.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Implying that the people who are looking for the video aren't sick fucks.

Also yeah this isn't a thread with the video, I'm aware, but this thread still has no place on DA. Child hurtcore? It's a no from me dawg.
Because you determine what is and what is not appropriate for discussion on this atrocity forum. If you can't handle the topic then stop reading.

kinopurple

Sep 3, 2019

Also yeah this isn't a thread with the video, I'm aware, but this thread still has no place on DA. Child hurtcore? It's a no from me dawg.
I never said that. And i didnt see anyone looking for the video, just discussing about it. So once again, dont be an idiot.

ZombieKiwi

Drawing Blood
Aug 11, 2019
I just answered my own question, just found the Dark Web section... I retract my statements and hope you guys the best on your discussion.

Dude I'm just gonna say real quick that you are on a gore site, and censorship isn't really a big thing on these sites (obviously) .. so discussions that don't include visual illegal CP videos and just are questioning certain things about the topic is ok.. So maybe if you are not ready for personally sensitive topics maybe use another site.. here's one you can go to: http://www.nickjr.com/dora-the-explorer/ - you're welcome ;)

Jacket

Deathling
Jan 31, 2018
Pennsylvania, United States
Dude I'm just gonna say real quick that you are on a gore site, and censorship isn't really a big thing on these sites (obviously) .. so discussions that don't include visual illegal CP videos and just are questioning certain things about the topic is ok.. So maybe if you are not ready for personally sensitive topics maybe use another site.. here's one you can go to: http://www.nickjr.com/dora-the-explorer/ - you're welcome ;)
Discuss all you guys want, I couldn't care less. I just assumed there was a rule against ANYTHING CP, I was wrong. Then again, assuming there's rules on here is kind of a bad decision on my part lmfao.