Deep web issues

Mike Oxmall

Drawing Blood
Jul 17, 2018
canada
i have used a tor in the past and been on there. to be honest with you....unless you have specific address it is a shitshow.

everything is super slow and what you do find on your own seems so outdated that it is laughable.
there was a "wiki" style site that gave some nav but i am pretty sure it was operated by federal authorities.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
i have used a tor in the past and been on there. to be honest with you....unless you have specific address it is a shitshow.

everything is super slow and what you do find on your own seems so outdated that it is laughable.
there was a "wiki" style site that gave some nav but i am pretty sure it was operated by federal authorities.
By past you must mean 2011 or so because the Dark Web now doesn't take long to load website wise and there are a multitude of site directories to choose from. These site directories frequently let you know which sites are up or down, too.

Federal authorities operating a website on the Dark Web doesn't mean anything unless you're carelessly downloading files and take no browser security precautions.