Deep web issues

Kesselring

Life is awesome
Jun 9, 2018
Shangri La
I don't know if any of you have children, i don't have any yet.
But i still think that there could be some initiative to close some particular web sites

Am i the only one who thinks it? I don't think that there's only one person logged in this site who has never visited DW

please:newhere:

Kesselring

Life is awesome
Jun 9, 2018
Shangri La
i sincereously wasn't thinking that acually there was someone who has not visited dw yet,
good for the people who don't think because they don't know
Be specific. Which sites? Dark Web or Deep Web as there is a difference.
i dont damn know
those sites that shows children abused for example
Just think to see your one

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Vip or admin on death addict but never visited deep web is like pretending to be a cook using dehydrated boxes of pasta
You think being a VIP on Death Addict means these people automatically have been on the Dark Web?! And as stated previously you're obviously talking about the Dark Web not the Deep Web. It's the difference between a galaxy (Deep Web) and solar system (Dark Web). VIP only means the poster replies alot and not necessarily anything in depth. There's maybe a tiny amount of members who actually know about the current events on the Dark Web. Admin didn't even know why it was called the Dark Web to begin with.

Ptolemy

Death Addict
VIP
Welcome to DA. I don't even know the difference between Deep Web and Dark Web and I don't know DW. What do you mean by "to close some particular web sites" if you don't know URLs to it? Thanks for your info.