+ Deep web discussion +

ZombieKiwi

Psychotic, Insomniac
Aug 11, 2019
Hello anyone reading this, today I decided to go back onto the deep web because I still had not been on the anonymous chat rooms which where alot of these "real" deep web horror storys come from and stuff.. After joining one I realized that it was full of sickos who describe some really disturbing stuff but I guess I should've been expecting this cus (deep web)

-Anyway here is an image of a chat between some people.. I haven't scrolled all the way through but this is disturbing enough.

[Image removed because of CP links]
+ I had to remove them because I am so dumb I forgot to edit out the links, sorry folks..
[Image removed because of CP links]

What's even worse is the way they talk about it like they have done this multiple times, they most definitely have.. it just shows that the deep web is so large the FBI can only take down a couple sites at a time.

Last edited:

ZombieKiwi

Psychotic, Insomniac
Aug 11, 2019
Posts this then posts screenshots of pedo chat with links?!

I learned in this thread dark web and darknet are the same whereas deep web is the bulk of the Internet.
Ugh I am so stupid, I fucking shoulda removed the photos of them links...

ZombieKiwi

Psychotic, Insomniac
Aug 11, 2019
That's good but you should really edit out the stuff about posting links to cp. Nobody needs to know about this mistake of yours.
It was a complete accident, I didn't check the images properly.. thanks for telling me luckily so I don't get my account banned or something:/