Death Addict Blog

What's your point? If you can't fix the blog then what? Make a thread with your info. End.
End? Listen you fucking cretin -
Kid seriously move on. Nobody cares what you know so unless you make a thread nobody is going to ask you random nonsense.
That's your sparkling repartee? I am dissapoint. Much sigh. Now you listen to me you fucking Cretin. If you think you're going to win your fucking Edgelord war here, you're mistaken. I just want to kiss you on the mouth and make a Canadian day of it. Smooch!

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
You're definitely a kid. Now you're feelings are hurt because nobody asked for your self declared expertise. Where did Mark touch you? Go ahead and share. You'll feel better kid.

You're definitely a kid. Now you're feelings are hurt because nobody asked for your self declared expertise. Where did Mark touch you? Go ahead and share. You'll feel better kid.
Actually curious why you're still here. Calling me a 'kid' might make you feel better, but I'm a little too old for your sexual preference it just seems odd. That and the fact that you are most likely an overweight middle-aged loser with a fat gut and back zits that is attempting to seem relevant.

Reactions: -_-