Death Addict Blog

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
And now you're attempting to deflect from the fact that you erroneously called me out early. How charming. Did you notice how I began my previous sentence with a preposition? Likely not.
Wrong again princess. You inserted yourself unnecessarily unless you wrote this blog. That would explain the sensitivity. Nobody asked for your imaginary expertise. If you're going to help then use links to back up your claims like I did. That's useful.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Wrong again princess. You inserted yourself unnecessarily unless you wrote this blog. That would explain the sensitivity. Nobody asked for your imaginary expertise. If you're going to help then use links to back up your claims like I did. That's useful.
If you wrote the blog fix it. If you want to post about the case then make a thread or post in its established thread. This is about blogs in general.

Excuse me, good sir - I did not 'insert' myself anywhere - I simply stated that I had information pertaining to the event in question.
I really don't wan't to engage in a conflict with a fellow DA member. To be fair, you've seemed reasonable in the past.
However.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Then stop. Add what you want to add. Nobody cares for an "insider". Say whatever you have to say about the case in its thread. I pointed out the errors because it should be fixed. It's an old case now.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
No. I'm staying the obvious. You started off with a childish attempt at "I know something nobody knows so ask me" nonsense. So say it in the relevant thread or make one. And fix your blog if you wrote it.