Death Addict Blog

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
That 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick blog is wrong. Whoever wrote it should correct the fact the first minute is a guy who was not Jun Lin and the footage was edited into the Jun Lin corpse mutilation remainder. This was revealed years ago during the trial.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
That 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick blog is wrong. Whoever wrote it should correct the fact the first minute is a guy who was not Jun Lin and the footage was edited into the Jun Lin corpse mutilation remainder. This was revealed years ago during the trial.
No idea who wrote it... are any of the court docs public by now?

Ptolemy

Death Addict
VIP
May 17, 2018
Unknown
Blog looks nice, but at the moment I don't have any new ideas. I hope someone can help you with your intention. Thanks for this thread.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Last edited:
It's Canada so I don't know. They're weird about this case.

Christie Blatchford: Before Luka Magnotta killed Jun Lin, a mystery man survived a dress rehearsal

Also the "ice pick" was actually a silver painted screwdriver. Luka was a Basic Instinct fan.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/luka-magnotta-inspired-by-film-basic-instinct-crown-says-1.2834542
I am familiar with the case, and also with the misogynistic hypocritical hate spewing piece of shit that was arrested for posting said video.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.