Dark web

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
seen em myself on my laptop. if you think I'm dumb enough to show screenshots of illegal shit to u then I have bad news
Seen a Red Room on your laptop. Yeah sure. You know a welcome page doesn't count right? How did you pay? Bitcoin? How did you acquire Bitcoin in the first place? What happened in the Red Room? Be specific. But I know you won't because there's nothing to be specific about. You're no different than the guy who claims he saw snuff on a tube site but it got conveniently taken down before he could save it. You must have a ton of nicks. Bullshit walks only verifiable proof talks in the real world kiddo.

Oliver Luck

Drawing Blood
May 13, 2019
California
Seen a Red Room on your laptop. Yeah sure. You know a welcome page doesn't count right? How did you pay? Bitcoin? How did you acquire Bitcoin in the first place? What happened in the Red Room? Be specific. But I know you won't because there's nothing to be specific about. You're no different than the guy who claims he saw snuff on a tube site but it got conveniently taken down before he could save it. You must have a ton of nicks. Bullshit walks only verifiable proof talks in the real world kiddo.
why are u being such a dick just cuz u think I'm bullshitting about what I saw?

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
why are u being such a dick just cuz u think I'm bullshitting about what I saw?
Because you're bullshitting and I hate bullshit. You think you can just claim something and not get called out on it? Here's a question. Easy one. Was it a child being tortured and killed in the Red Room? If the torture wasn't sexual then guess what you're free to share video and screenshots because that's no different than other atrocity videos shared here. If it is sexual then share the proof on the Dark Web since you'd be anonymous there and it's obviously not beyond your moral code anyway. Point is you'd be backing your claim with actual proof not bullshit.