Dark web

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Hurtcore is not exclusive to children although Death Addict does have the child hurtcore video from Cambodia as a thread which is illegal in most countries. It does not matter one iota it was initially mislabeled. The facts emerged soon after the first wrong article the exact nature of the video. There are also a couple of rape video threads on Death Addict aka adult hurtcore. Death Addict is all inclusive apparently. Murder, torture...and hurtcore. It's kind of the last forum on the normal net allowing such content as others have self censored.
Idk man, I'm just sayin', no disrespect to you or anyone else who has the guts for that stuff.... obviously there's some shit like that here, previous owners even sold access to such material... that doesn't mean I'm cool with it, that's all.

Forum will have to be cleaned up a bit soon, but discussion threads about any such material won't be forbidden though.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Yeah I know where you are coming from. Discussion is great but the rest is just reality that can pose numerous problems under the right conditions. Cyber world is constricting but that's the new status.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
red rooms are real.
Proof. Not because you saw a YouTuber claim so. Not because you "heard" or "saw" a website front page. Actual verifiable proof. Video, screenshots, articles that don't conflate the Peter Scully case with Red Rooms etc. Guarantee you don't have any.

Last edited:

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
@Oliver Luck

We'll use simple examples to illustrate why Red Rooms don't exist. NecroLord posted real necro pics on the Dark Web. In a short amount of time those pics were shared on the regular web. Even Daisy's Destruction was shared on the Dark Web and eventually shared on the regular web despite being universally illegal to even watch in most countries.

Yet evidence of Red Rooms has never appeared on Dark Web nor regular web sites. There's absolutely no reason not to share proof of a genuine Red Room since as an alleged Dark Web phenomenon anonymity would protect anyone sharing evidence with the rest of the Internet. Even if the Red Room were live streamed on a regular web site it's foolish to think either or both viewer and host would use their real IP addresses. Anonymity would still apply and therefore no risk of retribution would exist if the viewer shared evidence. Genuine proof of a Red Room would quickly go viral on every site like Death Addict.

Oliver Luck

Drawing Blood
May 13, 2019
California
Proof. Not because you saw a YouTuber claim so. Not because you "heard" or "saw" a website front page. Actual verifiable proof. Video, screenshots, articles that don't conflate the Peter Scully case with Red Rooms etc. Guarantee you don't have any.
seen em myself on my laptop. if you think I'm dumb enough to show screenshots of illegal shit to u then I have bad news