Dark Forest aka ylym video discussion

xxxtentacion

fucking kill me
Jul 7, 2019
England
Im so torn, I want to see them yet I feel guilty about wanting to see that. I can handle human gore easy but when it comes to animals idk, im not so sure. Humans can deserve it but an animal? I don't think so.

Where can I find these videos??

rigor79

Death Addict
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
i'd have more interest to look it up if humans .. but this could be shocking ... curious to see if real ..

rigor79

Death Addict
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
All of these things are bad. Nobody wants harm to human and beast. We need to see the damages.
pple will always do it, we have the chance here on this forum to select "human or animal" but personal choice, rather humans than animals .. i had a difficult moment abt this video .. where a horse got jabbed by a bull while the horse was not at error but used for a bull game like in spain .. that hurts me more then a human who can fight back .. law of the best, strongest .. but abusing animals .. no .. they're the sweetest dipshits .. pesky but lovely... they'll only hate if done wrong.. humans can be animals ... but curious abt it.

Fredrique

Drawing Blood
Jun 1, 2019
Im so torn, I want to see them yet I feel guilty about wanting to see that. I can handle human gore easy but when it comes to animals idk, im not so sure. Humans can deserve it but an animal? I don't think so.

Where can I find these videos??
Ruff Zoo on dark web is site which caters to this phenomena. All real.

ROND9

Sexual Predator
Aug 15, 2019
Under Yoh Mama Bed
Who has seen this?
And what are your thoughts.

It is one of the most hardest things to watch.
Me being a compete gore hound discovered and watch the entire thing.

Now my thoughts on it are the guy who made the video is very expeinced and has probably done this a million times.
Is he still alive god knows.

I'd put this in the TOP 3 of the most gore/harshest/ animal video ever.

Along with oldno7, coki, gushie,
Could you PM me the links to these 4 clips or something??

JohnLionsaw

Death Addict
Nov 11, 2017
England
ylym read grainy in woods at twilight black dog medium size rape with stick then each paw broken with pliers. Mouth taped whimpering and squealing. Dog impaled die slow then peed on.

Old No 7 two people in scary masks woods daytime take a dog on mat and use blowtorch on genitals. Cut off genitals then put them up dog ass. Dog tied to branch and muzzled with tape during this all. Dildos used on dog before then gutted with tire foam in mouth sprayed die slow.

Gushie was white puppy raped to death by man daytime. Man gut puppy and puppy cry as die slow again.

Coki puppy has paws cut off slow and gutted with dildo rape.
Oh right, yeah that can fuck off. Cheers.