Dark Forest aka ylym video discussion

Deathstroke

Drawing Blood
May 4, 2016
Who has seen this?
And what are your thoughts.

It is one of the most hardest things to watch.
Me being a compete gore hound discovered and watch the entire thing.

Now my thoughts on it are the guy who made the video is very expeinced and has probably done this a million times.
Is he still alive god knows.

I'd put this in the TOP 3 of the most gore/harshest/ animal video ever.

Along with oldno7, coki, gushie,

Deathstroke

Drawing Blood
May 4, 2016
Got a link to the video you're talking about?...along with the 3 you mention at the end?
I have all accept Oldno 7.
Seems to be a complete myth untill i managed to get pictures of the video.
Which i cannot post here.

The video is in 7 parts and only 1 person i know has 4

Alibody22

Jul 25, 2018
Egypt
Who has seen this?
And what are your thoughts.

It is one of the most hardest things to watch.
Me being a compete gore hound discovered and watch the entire thing.

Now my thoughts on it are the guy who made the video is very expeinced and has probably done this a million times.
Is he still alive god knows.

I'd put this in the TOP 3 of the most gore/harshest/ animal video ever.

Along with oldno7, coki, gushie,
Man I can't see anything which site you talking about plz if u have anything interesting hit me up on my Google Play or my kik, bodyali265@gmail.com gmail
Romyoali33 my kik thx

Fredrique

Drawing Blood
Jun 1, 2019
ylym read grainy in woods at twilight black dog medium size rape with stick then each paw broken with pliers. Mouth taped whimpering and squealing. Dog impaled die slow then peed on.

Old No 7 two people in scary masks woods daytime take a dog on mat and use blowtorch on genitals. Cut off genitals then put them up dog ass. Dog tied to branch and muzzled with tape during this all. Dildos used on dog before then gutted with tire foam in mouth sprayed die slow.

Gushie was white puppy raped to death by man daytime. Man gut puppy and puppy cry as die slow again.

Coki puppy has paws cut off slow and gutted with dildo rape.

H

How to delete this fucking account?

ylym read grainy in woods at twilight black dog medium size rape with stick then each paw broken with pliers. Mouth taped whimpering and squealing. Dog impaled die slow then peed on.

Old No 7 two people in scary masks woods daytime take a dog on mat and use blowtorch on genitals. Cut off genitals then put them up dog ass. Dog tied to branch and muzzled with tape during this all. Dildos used on dog before then gutted with tire foam in mouth sprayed die slow.

Gushie was white puppy raped to death by man daytime. Man gut puppy and puppy cry as die slow again.

Coki puppy has paws cut off slow and gutted with dildo rape.
Pretty glad those videos aren't here to be honest! The description alone was enough to pull at my heart and churn my stomach!