DA is going through some changes.

Discussion in 'Site-Related' started by Libertas, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Kayla

Kayla Death Addict

Apr 22, 2018
    Female
    Nurse
    Pa

Umm, so the next time you post a screenshot of anything please be sure to include the ENTIRE screenshot. The best part of my comment was left out and besides we wouldn't want other members to start thinking that it's possible to edit or shorten the length of anything on a screenshot now would we? It might not look too good in the support of your case my friend ;)

Airbornemama and Insane Irish like this.
  2. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Death Addict

May 31, 2017
    Female
    None yo bidness
    WisconSIN
  3. LilyC

LilyC Death Head

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    Missouri
  4. Lorencio

Lorencio Drawing Blood

Sep 22, 2018
    Male
    Not being a cuck
    White House
    Absolute madlad.

11C1P and tworotten4u like this.
  5. Lorencio

Lorencio Drawing Blood

Sep 22, 2018
    Male
    Not being a cuck
    White House
    That was the whole comment (page 42 of this thread), and the point was in not what you've said, but in that Mama is right here reading all of this and still refuses to say anything.
    It's not a problem that you are defending your friend. The problem is that your friend is @Airbornemama . On her "thank you - apology (sorry, not sorry) thread", she goes so far to say that she doesn't give a fuck.

6. 13th Hour

13th Hour Death Addict

May 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Sorry, the troll in my soul couldn't resist. :laugh:

[​IMG]

7. Donny

Donny Drawing Blood

Feb 20, 2018
    Male
    UK
    hahahahaha. I nearly posted this the other day, i literally hear it in my head every time I read this forum!

13th Hour and Stabby like this.
  8. Perfectcrime

May 31, 2017
    Female
    None yo bidness
    WisconSIN
    Wait...off subject and maybe a stupid question but what's up with the shh avatars @LilyC , @Cloyce, and @Cereal_Killer? Just curious...lol

11C1P and Cloyce like this.
  9. Stabby

Stabby Sunshine Twat

Apr 22, 2017
    Port Cockerton
    What shhh avatars?

11C1P, Lorencio and Perfectcrime like this.
  10. Perfectcrime

May 31, 2017
    Female
    None yo bidness
    WisconSIN
    Right? I like yours.

11C1P likes this.
  11. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Her apologies fell on deaf ears because she never owned up to what she actually did. I won't take what she has to say at face value because I know she's lying. But you're right, I do have a choice to make. And the choice has been made. I'll give you the last word here.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 2:25 PM
    11C1P likes this.
  12. Cloyce

Cloyce Death Addict

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Heck
    It's a thing now I believe @Cereal_Killer is the one to blame.

11C1P and Perfectcrime like this.
  13. Kayla

Kayla Death Addict

Apr 22, 2018
    Female
    Nurse
    Pa

It does not matter WHAT you were pointing out, MY point is simply that it would have been nice to view the ENTIRE screenshot...leaving anything out will only cause reasonable doubt, especially to those who are trying to make heads or tails of all this and are still on the fence about who to side with. When you have unassuming, impressionable new members coming to this forum, details do count.
    I've heard both sides to this story from both parties involved so now let me ask you a question....Do you truly know both sides to this incredible story? Have you personally spoken to any of the former staff? Huh, Mr. I've been a member since Sept 22, 2018? Do your homework before you jump on this bandwagon.
    I'm going to go out on a limb now and say that your only real beef with mama prior to this shit storm was that you felt a little too censored? If that's the case... Get over it! Those were the rules in the past.
    And just because I'm defending someone that you don't approve of is no reason for you to make that big dick in the ass comment to me but just in case you still stand by it, you can go fuck yourself! Have a great day and be safe now :) [/QUOTE]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  14. tworotten4u

tworotten4u Death Addict

Aug 18, 2016
    Male
    Get people out of jail then put them back
    Florida
  15. Kayla

Kayla Death Addict

Apr 22, 2018
    Female
    Nurse
    Pa

Thanks sweetie

16. Lorencio

Lorencio Drawing Blood

Sep 22, 2018
    Male
    Not being a cuck
    White House
    Kayla, what I pointed in that comment is EXACTLY what matters. I've included the whole comment of yours and gave the page number so people could look it up themselves, if they need more context.
    But, the whole point was that Mama is not responding, and not in your comment.

"I've heard both sides to this story from both parties involved so now let me ask you a question....Do you truly know both sides to this incredible story?"
    I haven't and I don't know the whole story. But, it's hard to know both sides of the story, when only one side is willing to speak, while the other one runs and hides in shadows.
    Dave is long gone. Mama is here, but silent.
    How can I do my homework when there is only one side to work with?

It's "big dick-S in the ass" (plural).

Ok Kayla, you say you've heard both sides of the story. Why don't you share some of it with us. If they won't speak for themselves and you seem to defend them, why don't you represent them and do their defending? Enlighten us, we'd appreciate that.

11C1P and The Invisible like this.
  17. The_Hound76

The_Hound76 Death Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Hypocritical Bullshit Detector
    Beyond The Wall
  18. Kayla

Kayla Death Addict

Apr 22, 2018
    Female
    Nurse
    Pa

Listen douchebag, I'm pretty sure I didn't see a page # on your first post of the screenshot. Forgive me if im wrong but I'm almost positive that I didn't see it. What may not be of any importance to you could very well be a deal breaker here and im not just referring to your post, I mean ALL screenshots.
    Ok, enlighten me on this next part if you will. You first start out by saying that you heard both sides of the story from both parties which I'm just gonna have to call bullshit on, then you go on to ask me if I truly know both sides, and finally you say that you DON'T know both sides, so which is it? Have you or haven't you?
    I've heard both sides and yes I believe I TRULY know the whole story, if not I wouldn't have chosen a side.
    Now, if you feel that you can not reach the former staff to hear their version of events then why the fuck are you even involved???
    Do you think I'm that retarded to share any information with you at all? Do you really think I would break the confidence of a friend? Oh hell no! I don't know you and I certainly don't trust you.
    Listen had zero beef with you until I saw your Dick's (plural) in the ass post. But, in heind sight, I'm very glad that you posted it. If not for Dick's in asses I would have never had the pleasure of getting acquainted with you.

[​IMG]