Cutest thing ever....no no Daddy!

Sic

Death Addict
She isn't having any of it, lol.

BellaMorte

Drawing Blood
Oct 14, 2016
THAT is exactly how kids act and because of that, they become brats! Parents continue to do it and laugh and as the kid grows older, they become monsters that have no respect for other people or society. Just my personal opinion.

Grin Reaper

Deathling
Aug 21, 2016
RIGHT!^ Toddlers are always learning behavior. The above behavior by the adult teaches the child not to respect being told "no", and that it's funny to repeatedly go against someone else's earnest request to stop. Glad it's not a little boy. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Sic

Death Addict
I get all that ya'll are saying but messing with your kid at that age doesn't screw them up(behavior wise) believe me.
They've got plenty of time to learn & for you to teach them.
I've got a daughter & she learned very quickly & fast to respect others and most importantly me & her mom.

I don't play that brat or put up with that attitude shit.
Doesn't hurt to play around with them. Up to the parent to teach, if the parent ain't shit then the kid will most definitely grow up with no respect for others.
Do any of you have kids?

I thought the video was funny.

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
I think the video was adorable. I understand what everyone's saying too. I think what's going on is more the little girl repeating what she's been told and how her parents act. I don't believe they're going to let it continue for years on end. And I'm someone who never had kids or ever wants to, but can see that the parents are just thinking it's cute...for now.

Sic

Death Addict
I think the video was adorable. I understand what everyone's saying too. I think what's going on is more the little girl repeating what she's been told and how her parents act. I don't believe they're going to let it continue for years on end. And I'm someone who never had kids or ever wants to, but can see that the parents are just thinking it's cute...for now.

Agreed.