Dec 16, 2015
Looked too good to be true, that's why didn't post it in death forum

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
Looked too good to be true, that's why didn't post it in death forum

Yeah, it was frigging gold when it first hit the web as footage. What made me realize it, other than the excellent audio and perfect angles, was the fact that their death photos clearly show them dead right next to bookshelves. That's not where they did it in this video. But don't think you contributing goes unappreciated.

ScabiesMaybies

"I'm With the Banned"
Aug 4, 2016
From what I've heard, this is actually from a movie called Zero Day.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365960/
Columbine was '99. The date on this is '01. Anyways, would you recommend this movie? The acting in it, for a couple of kids, was pretty chilling.

"Did you see the way she fell? giggle"

"ohhhh my gaaahd, I fell!! giggle"

Very believable.

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
Columbine was '99. The date on this is '01. Anyways, would you recommend this movie? The acting in it, for a couple of kids, was pretty chilling.

"Did you see the way she fell? giggle"

"ohhhh my gaaahd, I fell!! giggle"

Very believable.
Believe it or not, I've never seen it. lol Damn sure been meaning to though....for years, obviously.

MrNobody

Drawing Blood
Since this is a Columbine thread. I'll post this vid. Had it long enough on my HDD. Don't know who made it though!

icicle

Deathling
Dec 4, 2016
a librarian hid in a closet and heard Eric and Dylan scream 1-2-3 GO! and shoot themselves by the bookshelves. eric shot himself under the chin, with a shotgun. his face recorded as pretty messed up in autopsy. dylan with
TEC-9​
shot himself in the left temple (he was left-handed) and landed facedown on eric's crouch. later, as seen in popular photo, SWAT turned him on his back because cops thought the were booby trapped.

[SIZE=-1]Greg Barnes, the guy they call too pathetic to shoot and the actor shot anyway. [SIZE=-1]Greg Barnes didn't die in the massacre. he hanged himself on 5 May 2000.

And the actor's hair is blond when Dylan had brown. Eric very early in the massacre had shotgun
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
recoil hitting eric in the face and giving him a nosebleed.

Last edited: