Collages by NecroLord - An Alleged Real Life Necrophile

Maggot

qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ
VIP
Sep 27, 2016
The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
You may have seen some versions of these pictures on another gore site recently. However, what they posted, probably without realising, were cropped down images from collages made by a very underground anonymous man calling himself NecroLord.

I first saw one of these collages on a (now defunct) onion site last summer, and thought it was just a clever bit of fakery, but I recently stumbled across a few more pictures, and with a couple of sites posting the cropped ones it makes me think he could be the real deal. There are probably more online if you know where to look.

It's not clear exactly where the images were posted originally or if NecroLord is still active, but due to his recent, more mainstream exposure, I think more info on this Anon will come to light.

Necrolord (1).jpg
Necrolord (2).jpg
Necrolord (3).jpg
Necrolord (4).jpg
Necrolord (5).jpg
Necrolord (6).jpg

Akasha35

Death Addict
Sep 6, 2017
USA
This is the best example of necrophilia in action that I've ever seen. He must be a morgue worker to have access to the fresh dead bodies plus I see some female medical items used for examination..I says super real!!! And holy shit..isn't it enough to die be murdered and mangled but then you have to be raped too..this fucking world is for the dogs..