CDG Kill Security Guards and Execute Two Zetas

Maggot

qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ
VIP
Sep 27, 2016
The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
@Odanobunaga asked about a clip from my last comp and this is the 2012 video it comes from.

This is a shorter version than the original which had a longer interrogation of the guy in the truck, and was over 5 mins long. This is cut to about 3 and a half minutes but loading time may still be a bit longer than normal.

Translation:

A group of CDG hitmen (Cartel del Golfo) are driving on a pickup truck, shoot two security guards and then interrogate and execute two members of Los Zetas in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas.

The video begins with the message:

"Commander Diablo and El Chapo sow the terror of Ciudad Victoria. Take care of your eyes, we're here, we're coming for you"

The attack on the security guards takes place at kilometer 4 of the road between Laborcitas and La Mision in Ciudad Victoria. The guards are at the entrance to the detention and rehabilitation center. According to witnesses who observed the shooting, the incident took place on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.

After the shooting, the hooded hit men interrogate a man in the back of the truck. The man who is noticed is full of fear that he does not work for Los Zetas and that he is only a drug addict and all he does is buy mota besides that he mentions he has a wife. The video is cut to a walk in the forest where the hitmen are leaving the executed body among the bushes but one returns and gives another pair of shots in the head.

After that another different man who wears a SONY shirt appears stuck and surrounded by three hooded AR-15 rifles who also interrogate. A hitman holds the subject by the hair while another swings a hunting knife in his face. One of the hit men shows a bag with marijuana which they allege belongs to the subject and immediately after is executed to shots with an assault rifle.

One thing we can notice is that these hitmen enjoy and make use of those modern weapons that are surely the result of the operation "Fast and Furious".

Dead City Scum

Deathling
Jul 23, 2017
Long Beach
<3 I love these cartel vids for some reason. That guy in the truck bed was scared shitless. You could hear it in his voice. And I'll admit that I smirked a little when the sicarios were laughing at that last guy. I'm a bad person. Oh well. Thanks for the upload.
I like these cartel videos too let them teamselves apart down there as long as it stays "down there" lol

Fa11n1

Death Addict
Feb 5, 2018
South America
@Odanobunaga asked about a clip from my last comp and this is the 2012 video it comes from.

This is a shorter version than the original which had a longer interrogation of the guy in the truck, and was over 5 mins long. This is cut to about 3 and a half minutes but loading time may still be a bit longer than normal.

Translation:

A group of CDG hitmen (Cartel del Golfo) are driving on a pickup truck, shoot two security guards and then interrogate and execute two members of Los Zetas in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas.

The video begins with the message:

"Commander Diablo and El Chapo sow the terror of Ciudad Victoria. Take care of your eyes, we're here, we're coming for you"

The attack on the security guards takes place at kilometer 4 of the road between Laborcitas and La Mision in Ciudad Victoria. The guards are at the entrance to the detention and rehabilitation center. According to witnesses who observed the shooting, the incident took place on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.

After the shooting, the hooded hit men interrogate a man in the back of the truck. The man who is noticed is full of fear that he does not work for Los Zetas and that he is only a drug addict and all he does is buy mota besides that he mentions he has a wife. The video is cut to a walk in the forest where the hitmen are leaving the executed body among the bushes but one returns and gives another pair of shots in the head.

After that another different man who wears a SONY shirt appears stuck and surrounded by three hooded AR-15 rifles who also interrogate. A hitman holds the subject by the hair while another swings a hunting knife in his face. One of the hit men shows a bag with marijuana which they allege belongs to the subject and immediately after is executed to shots with an assault rifle.

One thing we can notice is that these hitmen enjoy and make use of those modern weapons that are surely the result of the operation "Fast and Furious".
"No llores pendejo" hahaha