Categories.

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
A lot of times when I post my videos, I notice that the video I'm posting doesn't really fit any of the categories. I was wondering if anybody has been playing around with the idea of adding an "uncategorised" section or maybe some new categories. The reason I bring it up is because when I come across one of these videos I normally just throw it in the accidents section and I sometimes feel like I'm just making that section into a cluster fuck. What are everybody else's thoughts on this? Does anybody else run into this?

Purple People Eater

Death Addict
Aug 19, 2019
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. On Flight Channel, the guy thought he had improved his presentation (he didn't). Then he asked for input. Of course a piss fight breaks out between followers. If he left things alone, there wouldn't be all the bitching. I haven't been here long enough to know what you are talking about. I didn't know I was reading "categories" or "uncategories." Are there others places on DA that I should be looking at? I only have so much time each day to keep up now with a single feed without having to look elsewhere in case I am missing something. I could ramble on.... I don't know what I am talking about, do I?