Any Day is Caturday!...

eileesnu

Jul 8, 2019
Her name is Maisy haha. Shes a dingus.
My apologies for calling her a he. Maisy is an awesome name by the way. I can relate to the dingus part my cat will sometimes run into walls because she tries to run so fast, I always feel bad but she gets wild sometimes and there's no stopping her.

D

Deleted Account

My apologies for calling her a he. Maisy is an awesome name by the way. I can relate to the dingus part my cat will sometimes run into walls because she tries to run so fast, I always feel bad but she gets wild sometimes and there's no stopping her.
Oh yeah, I have a laser pointer and it's her favorite toy. She tries to climb up the wall to catch it and its pretty damn funny. I love her more than most people.

Cods

Death Head
Jul 23, 2018
Nottingham D3
My boy Zeus Having trouble with my little lady Petra

Kayla

Administrator
Oh man theyre all beautiful! I want to get a cat so bad one day, if white I'd name then moonta
No you don't. My cat's an asshole. One day I asked my ex to get me a dog and he came home with a cat! I took one look at him and said, " what the hell is that? " Haha.
He got me a puppy soon afterwards which I still have. Kayla's 13 years old now.
No but I'm just kidding, cat's can be great company. I'm just more of a dog person.