Any Day is Caturday!...

eileesnu

Jul 8, 2019
Her name is Maisy haha. Shes a dingus.
My apologies for calling her a he. Maisy is an awesome name by the way. I can relate to the dingus part my cat will sometimes run into walls because she tries to run so fast, I always feel bad but she gets wild sometimes and there's no stopping her.

D

Deleted Account

My apologies for calling her a he. Maisy is an awesome name by the way. I can relate to the dingus part my cat will sometimes run into walls because she tries to run so fast, I always feel bad but she gets wild sometimes and there's no stopping her.
Oh yeah, I have a laser pointer and it's her favorite toy. She tries to climb up the wall to catch it and its pretty damn funny. I love her more than most people.

Kayla

Administrator
Oh man theyre all beautiful! I want to get a cat so bad one day, if white I'd name then moonta
No you don't. My cat's an asshole. One day I asked my ex to get me a dog and he came home with a cat! I took one look at him and said, " what the hell is that? " Haha.
He got me a puppy soon afterwards which I still have. Kayla's 13 years old now.
No but I'm just kidding, cat's can be great company. I'm just more of a dog person.