Any Day is Caturday!...

Kevski

Deathling
Jul 3, 2019
You're so strong. I feel like I'd totally lose it if my baby died in my arms.
Guilt was the worst that fecked my head at the time holding her purring in my arms then the relax feeling as she slipped away ripped me apart but had to make that decision

Sure many can relate to this same as a dog you open door tail wags happy to see you, my cat waited in carpark followed me indoors munched out curled up on bottom of bed daily thing at night

Again happy memories thought about a new kitten but when time comes again when days are over puts me off going through pain of loss again

Stabby

Sunshine Twat
VIP
Apr 22, 2017
Port Cockerton
Guilt was the worst that fecked my head at the time holding her purring in my arms then the relax feeling as she slipped away ripped me apart but had to make that decision

Sure many can relate to this same as a dog you open door tail wags happy to see you, my cat waited in carpark followed me indoors munched out curled up on bottom of bed daily thing at night

Again happy memories thought about a new kitten but when time comes again when days are over puts me off going through pain of loss again
The cost of love is pain... I dread losing my others so I know where you're coming from. I did adopt after mine passed away, but I adopted a senior cat. She's a 17 year old that was kicked out by her owners because she was old and sick. Might sound crazy but it has helped me cope, and she's doing really good too.

Kevski

Deathling
Jul 3, 2019
Oh I'm sure we'd all like to have a wild cat as a pet, but I think its wrong to keep them shut up inside. They are adorable though.
Have house in forest in UK miles from everywhere time on my hands just retired from work early

Definitely couldn't have one shut up loads to think about before I jump in before making a decision

5.25 am time for sleep