Another Female Hanger on FB Live

It would be really nice to know what she felt while hanging? Thanks.
I'm sure she had a tightness in her throat, at least.

Her noose looked to only cut off blood supply on one side of her neck, so she lingered as half her brain was starved of blood, and she slowly suffocated while the other half of her brain still had a blood supply.

Who knows what it's like to have half a brain?

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
I'm sure she had a tightness in her throat, at least.

Her noose looked to only cut off blood supply on one side of her neck, so she lingered as half her brain was starved of blood, and she slowly suffocated while the other half of her brain still had a blood supply.

Who knows what it's like to have half a brain?
My roommate Ralph has only half a brain. When we watch TV it's like having a big stone sitting on the couch.

LMAO was she scratching her belly ? I know I'm going to die but I got to scratch that itch hahahaha
I think that she in unconscious already and that is just her masturbation movements (aim is bad). There's another female FB hanger video on DA where the woman does some serious grinding on her crotch in that same hung position before stillness finds her finally.

My best guess is the brain stem/spinal cord is firing randomly on pathways that get a lot of normal use? Theres a great sticky thread in the suicide section on the effects of hanging on the brain. Apparently in a hanging, the spinal cord can possibly tear free from the brain stem, game over, brain stem does random shit in the complete absence of signals from the brain.

Do any medical professionals have any ideas?

Bedroombully

Death Head
Dec 10, 2018
Death valley
I think that she in unconscious already and that is just her masturbation movements (aim is bad). There's another female FB hanger video on DA where the woman does some serious grinding on her crotch in that same hung position before stillness finds her finally.

My best guess is the brain stem/spinal cord is firing randomly on pathways that get a lot of normal use? Theres a great sticky thread in the suicide section on the effects of hanging on the brain. Apparently in a hanging, the spinal cord can possibly tear free from the brain stem, game over, brain stem does random shit in the complete absence of signals from the brain.

Do any medical professionals have any ideas?
Hahahaha masturbating movements hahahaha