Animal Related Content

Gunther1123

Dec 6, 2018
Nj
Hey chicos and chicas,
All of the animal related content has been removed because we're oh-so-very-gay, and can't handle the atrocity all too well. :laugh:

All jokes aside, but it's actually pretty true, and since none of the Staff likes watching or moderating them, it was a very sensible and easy decision to make.

If you like that type of content you may go to ShockGore.com or mention an alternative website in the thread for those that do.

That is all.

Mucho love as always,
DA Staff
That is the right thing to do and that is why this site rocks!!!

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Yep, someone really fucked up a title before and I got to see a lovely video of a dog being clubbed in the head. You have no idea how pissed off I was at the OP. They fixed the title but I was like Grrrrrrrr........
That's why I teased Airbornemama over one of her vague titles because it's a hassle to click a thread just to figure out what it is. Different reason than yours but still. Also why I told her the information she gave about the drowning fetish video was wrong. Don't just go by someone else's title click the video and research, too.

Kayla

Administrator
That's why I teased Airbornemama over one of her vague titles because it's a hassle to click a thread just to figure out what it is. Different reason than yours but still. Also why I told her the information she gave about the drowning fetish video was wrong. Don't just go by someone else's title click the video and research, too.
Mo-fo, I knew you couldn't drop it. The mama thing was killing you. Go talk to her about it before you have an anuerysm.

You like that one @Stabby? :D Tee hee hee