Aileen Wuornos: The Selling of a Serial Killer (1992)

rigor79

enjoy this summer :)
VIP
Mar 8, 2019

Rubbish

Drawing Blood
Sep 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Ms. Wuornos was bat-fucking-shit-crazy! It really saddened me when she got the death penalty. I honestly think that she should have been housed with the criminally insane. She would have fit in perfectly lol
If you watch her last interview before her execution her eyes look basically lifeless, she was plain evil. She still blamed everyone but herself during it, didn’t take one bit of responsibility for shooting the people. But states put crazy people to death all the time, glad she’s gone.

Kayla

Administrator
If you watch her last interview before her execution her eyes look basically lifeless, she was plain evil. She still blamed everyone but herself during it, didn’t take one bit of responsibility for shooting the people. But states put crazy people to death all the time, glad she’s gone.
Yeah I did watch it and yes you're correct, she did not take responsibility for her crimes but I still think she should not have been put to death..... completely mental.

Abyss

Hell_Kitty666's daddy.
VIP
Sep 4, 2019
with this outrage culture we're living in right now, just imagine the shitfest sjws and other snowflakes would be throwing on tumblr/twitter/etc demanding this TOTALLY INNOCENT WOMAN to be freed because patriarchy and shit.

rigor79

enjoy this summer :)
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
yeah but she had a lot of humiliation too aside from psychopathy, i'm sure she felt treated unfair but also cos of dope and psychopathy? but she had a sad life too though...