Aileen Wuornos: The Selling of a Serial Killer (1992)

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
I think .... just think she was a cupcake in many ways but fell prey to drugs, abuse and loss of society around her .. with a bit of psychopathy .. i heard she had a hard and difficult life, or sad existance .. no?
Yep, she had a very difficult life, period. She endured sexual abuse from her grandfather, and got kicked out of the house later on, I believe. So she was essentially homeless, living in the woods and stuff. It's been a while since I watched both of Nick Broomfield's documentaries on Aileen, but they're pretty much a must watch. Anyway, everyone failed Aileen...

Oh, and nice short article: https://www.bustle.com/articles/126181-8-surprising-facts-about-notorious-serial-killer-aileen-wuornos-that-will-haunt-your-dreams

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

*Alive Human*
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Screenshot_2019-08-13-15-18-41-1.png

rigor79

enjoy this summer :)
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
Yep, she had a very difficult life, period. She endured sexual abuse from her grandfather, and got kicked out of the house later on, I believe. So she was essentially homeless, living in the woods and stuff. It's been a while since I watched both of Nick Broomfield's documentaries on Aileen, but they're pretty much a must watch. Anyway, everyone failed Aileen...

Oh, and nice short article: https://www.bustle.com/articles/126181-8-surprising-facts-about-notorious-serial-killer-aileen-wuornos-that-will-haunt-your-dreams
i think i've saw the movie .. where she falls in love but also fails and turns prostitute in the states.. car to car and starts to kill ..

Rubbish

Drawing Blood
Sep 27, 2017
Massachusetts
She was a psychopath, why when women do bad things everyone gets blamed except them. A lot of people have bad childhoods and never hurt anyone. She beat her sugar daddy husband with a cane, wtf did he do? Face it her motive was robbery murder then cry rape when she got caught. Women have equal rights, I want them to have equal responsibility now and quit treating them like victims.

rigor79

enjoy this summer :)
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
She was a psychopath, why when women do bad things everyone gets blamed except them. A lot of people have bad childhoods and never hurt anyone. She beat her sugar daddy husband with a cane, wtf did he do? Face it her motive was robbery murder then cry rape when she got caught. Women have equal rights, I want them to have equal responsibility now and quit treating them like victims.
can't remember fully but yeah she had psychopathy ..