Aftermath of a cutter

Joing54

Drawing Blood
Jul 13, 2018
France
[QUOTE = "TeeGuN, post: 303400, membre: 1625"] Bienvenue chez DA bro ... Je préférerais que vous vous présentiez, vous n'avez pas besoin de voir des photos d'autodestruction. Remarquez qu'il y a beaucoup de coupeurs ici sur DA mais nous sommes une famille très étrange ici et personnellement, je n'aime pas voir un membre de la famille se faire du mal. :)[/CITATION]
I would not have found better as a comment, you said everything.

Joing54

Drawing Blood
Jul 13, 2018
France
[QUOTE = "TeeGuN, post: 303400, membre: 1625"] Bienvenue chez DA bro ... Je préférerais que vous vous présentiez, vous n'avez pas besoin de voir des photos d'autodestruction. Remarquez qu'il y a beaucoup de coupeurs ici sur DA mais nous sommes une famille très étrange ici et personnellement, je n'aime pas voir un membre de la famille se faire du mal. :)[/CITATION]
what more can you say, you have said everything.

D

Deleted member 1019504

I an new to this website..
Please don't cut yourself any more.
You're very precious, and we all love you. Please DM someone if you want to let your emotions out to someone. Just don't cause harm to yourself because it isn't worth it. Things do get better, trust me, I went through it myself. It may seem rough now but in the future, today's problems will look like nothing. Especially since you were able to push through it, and you can show people just how strong and amazing you are.

Chris Street

Mar 9, 2019
I an new to this website..
Please don't cut yourself any more.
You're very precious, and we all love you. Please DM someone if you want to let your emotions out to someone. Just don't cause harm to yourself because it isn't worth it. Things do get better, trust me, I went through it myself. It may seem rough now but in the future, today's problems will look like nothing. Especially since you were able to push through it, and you can show people just how strong and amazing you are.
I’m not really here to talk about what i should or shouldn’t do, everyone came to this website to look at stuff like this. I’m just supplying, no one even knows who I am. Also the stuff you’re saying is completely wrong, my life’s completely and utterly useless. Just waiting for a good time to end it.