Case 1: The woman was smart and responsible about how to have her child, but not how to raise him. The later is about parenting. She could also be irresponsible and dumb about her health, wealth, family, and so on...Okay let's really get in on this quote.
You're saying a smart and responsible woman plans her baby. Okay, let's look at two situations.
One woman has a baby when her and her husband planned to. They go through it all, they have the baby, they keep the baby. She starts drinking heavily and abuses her child. According to you, she's smart and responsible because she had her baby when she and her husband chose it was time to do so.
Another woman, on the other hand, has a baby unplanned. She also keeps the baby, and she isn't abusive or a drinker. According to you, she's an irresponsible dunce just because it was unplanned.
A third woman gets pregnant after her first time but took proper methods of preventative control, including a day-after pill that failed (because as you would not know this, the pill CAN STILL fail and the effectiveness varies based on body type and time after). She is living in the United States (which is a shithole but you choose to acknowledge it as above that) and is not ready to have a baby (let's say she's still in school). Let me guess, she's irresponsible and stupid simply because she had sex once?
I think you have some re-evaluation on what responsible and smart is.
Case 2: The woman is dumb and irresponsible about having her child, but not about parenting.
Case 3: "Let me guess, she's irresponsible and stupid simply because she had sex once?" She should have never had sex with someone she would not be prepared to have a child with. If you're gonna fuck young, then be ready for the consequences.
The problem with this is if you allow people this excuse, they will exploit it by saying "Well I did everything right and it just happened... for the sixth time". Please...
Bonus case: Girl, if you think that USA is a shithole YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SHITHOLE IS! If you are able to write on DA, meaning you have IT equipment, electricity, internet, and/or if you have working plumbing and enough water and food to get fat.... you're not poor, nor you live in a shithole environment.
This is how a shithole looks like. This is Nigeria.
Sry, I didn't see that the links were embedded in "CDC" and "NCBI".If you could read, I provided two. In fact, you quoted them both in.
Here's what I want to see. I want to see a place which is not a shithole, where making abortions illegal did not reduce the amount of abortions people have. If you can show me this, then we can move to thinking of another solution.I provided that... It's literally happening in places where abortion is illegal. You just chose to plug your ears and scream simply because they weren't in the United States, where most states still have legal abortion.
Lol, that's weak. Most people would disagree with this, proved by the amount of people in prisons.
Are you a mother?
North America is not a shithole. If you think this, you have no clue how bad it can be.Soooo America?
I don't. China is actually opening factories in my country because of cheap labor. Imagine that... and we are far away from Nigeria state of shithole.
I don't recall saying that it does (the population density).Just saying: population density does not necessarily correlate to the birthrate, nor does it correlate with abortion rate.
Again.In fact, Nigeria's abortion rate is lower than ours. Although, at the same time, the treatment of complications due to botched abortions in Africa is at a painfully high number: 1.6 million women per year, and at least 9% of maternal deaths in 2014 were all from botched abortions. Only 1/4 of them are done legally. And look, I get one part said "poorer" (since I know you're gonna dig for something), but when they say "fewer resources" in the second article sourced, they're referring to resources to help them terminate the pregnancy. Also, misoprostol is now being sold in Africa at numbers they are unaware of, so there could be a higher number.
Here's all the sources for that:
Before we do that, let's try to calculate the chances of that ever happening.LOL. Alright, I'll try to keep someone else's actions in checked so I won't run the risk of getting raped. Also, we've been over the day-after pill already, so let's just go on about the rape part.
So, the woman lives in a bad (pro-rape) area. She takes the birth control pills, since she knows that the chances of getting raped are higher than usual. She avoids going alone, especially during night.
Somehow, she gets jumped and raped.
The average chances of getting pregnant during a sex intercourse is around 20%. During birth control pills, this drops even lower.
But, she still does get pregnant.
Oh shit! Now what?
She takes the day after pill. The pill, if taken in first 24 hours, has 95% chance of success, which means it has 5% chance of failure.
Now, try to calculate the chances of woman getting pregnant after all this steps, and tell me how many 0 are there after the dot? I bet there are at least 5? Something like 0.0000001 % I don't know. I would guess.
And because of this, people should make a law which allows abortions for everyone?
Get the fuck out!
The rape argument women make is the equivalent to "no woman wants to date me" argument that incels make.Rape isn't just some dude going "mmm I can see her fucking THIGH I can't RESIST she should've worn a BURQA GAAAH MY TESTOSTERONE IS KICKING IN MUST FUCK SEXY WOMAN." The issue of rape lies in dominance and control, and is more about aggression and power than passion and sexuality. It doesn't matter her age, outfits, demeanor, anything. As long as she's not able to put up much of a fight (and believe me, not every rape victim is drunk or drugged, in fact you're more likely to find one that was either beaten, knocked out, conscious and trying to fight it or even just trying to make it through a doctor's appointment. But sure, let me just lock myself in my house and -- oh right, they'll break into houses, too. Guess I'm just generally fucked for being female, huh?!
If you don't want to get raped, don't be stupid.
Find a good man who can protect you and always move near him. Carry a pepper spray always, or some other weapon that you KNOW and CAN use.
Don't move during night, especially alone, and especially not through rape-pro areas.
And no, someone slapping you across your cute ass at the workplace is not rape.
And don't date men who might rape you, including Tyrone. As the saying goes burn the coal, pay the toll.
I would tell them the exact thing I told you about that.Typically, an abortion isn't going to take place when the fetus is able to survive on its own. And hmmm, "you should remove the fetus to save the mother." Maybe you should tell that to Alabama, which banned abortion on all counts, including a pregnancy that could kill the mother and the baby with her. And gee, I wish there was some way for a mother to safely and legally terminate a pregnancy that could kill her and subsequently eliminate all chances of the fetus surviving...
They made a mistake and made a wrong calculation, if it is as you say it is.
Now tell me, how old are you and how liberal was your university?