Abortion discussion

Itis9g

Bloody sunrise
May 21, 2017
Paris, FR
If you are not a woman you are not able to give your opinion. It s not your concern. It's not your body not you who carry the child. Every woman should do whatever they want with their body. Man should not decide for a woman. Personally I m just Fed up about the fact which is there is always someone who told you what you should do or don't.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
If you are not a woman you are not able to give your opinion. It s not your concern. It's not your body not you who carry the child. Every woman should do whatever they want with their body. Man should not decide for a woman. Personally I m just Fed up about the fact which is there is always someone who told you what you should do or don't.
If you're not a child, you are not able to give your opinion. It's not your body, nor can you live your child's life. Every child should do whatever they want with their body. A woman, nor a man, should not decide for a child. The dead babies are really fed up with people killing them.

Precisionincision

Deathling
VIP
Aug 11, 2019
@Lorencio
Please please please do the world a favour and if your ever lucky enough (you may have a better chance of winning the lottery) and one day get the chance to reproduce - DON'T

@Hulksmash

I'd want nothing from anyone who cheated on me. I'd rather go without their filthy money. My hubby isn't about to go anywhere but if he did I would never put myself in his pay. No greater control over someone than them relying on you for money.
I took nothing from someone who cheated on me, have raised and supported both my two on my own for 15 years and will continue to do so while they attend university and beyond if needed.

Every individual has their own reasons for wanting a termination and it should be that individual's choice.

To be brutally honest @Lorencio with your regressive and overly opinionated views you could make a pro life advocate change their mind.

Until you have the ability to grow another human being inside you and bring it into this world your views are inconsequential.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
I took nothing from someone who cheated on me, have raised and supported both my two on my own for 15 years
That's a red flag.

Every individual has their own reasons for wanting a termination and it should be that individual's choice.
Exactly. The child has it's own reasons to determine if it wants to live or not.

To be brutally honest @Lorencio with your regressive and overly opinionated views you could make a pro life advocate change their mind.
OMG! So regressive!
I

37t8nl.jpg

Until you have the ability to grow another human being inside you and bring it into this world your views are inconsequential.
If you kill it, before it grows out, you're not growing it.

Precisionincision

Deathling
VIP
Aug 11, 2019
After reading the whole thread it would appear that trying to have a mature conversation with you is like trying to shovel snow in a blizzard.

I'll pass thanks

mr potato head

Drawing Blood
Jul 17, 2018
canada
If you are not a woman you are not able to give your opinion. It s not your concern.
first off, it is an opinion and anyone can give one whether right or wrong to the receiver.
secondly, what if it is someone's concern, let us say the first-time father .....

you seem to have a very arrogant and intolerant attitude towards men it would seem.

Genevieve

There I was, guts splatted all over my titties...
Jul 17, 2019
The County Morgue
While I would never get an abortion, I'd never judge anyone for getting one, nor would I wish for that right to be taken away from them. I don't know their situation or reason, whether it's a dangerous pregnancy (ex. ectopic pregnancy) or if it's someone who just keeps getting pregnant but doesn't want a baby, but it's not my place to judge, nor is it a decision someone can make for another person. I also wouldn't wish for a child to get thrown into orphan life, considering:

A) Costly adoption is
B) Biased the system is (children are far more likely to be adopted if they're healthy, as close to newborn as possible and white)
C) Traumatic the experience can be for those growing up in foster care (some will do it just for the money, not for the child's well-being)
D) Packed and in poor condition orphanages are
E) Picky and choosy agents can choose to be (whether its the child they're approving to be adopted or family they have to consider)

And either way, making abortion illegal isn't going to stop it. If they're determined enough, they'll bring out the wire coat hanger and backyard butcher it themselves, if not physically further hurt themselves in attempt to miscarry. Hell, they'd probably even kill themselves just to make it all go away. Think of it like this: you can make guns illegal, but it doesn't mean people aren't going to find ways of obtaining one, legally or not. It's the same with abortions. You can take the gun away from people, but that just takes it away from people who would use it in self defense. Similarly, you can take abortions away from people, but that just takes the safety out of obtaining one.

That's what I think about abortion.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
But, making it illegal reduces the amount of abortions, or gun ownership. It doesn't remove it completely, but it does reduce it.